Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, January 7, 2021

HERE IS A _________ (FILL-IN-THE-BLANK)

 As Nathanael approaches Him, Jesus sums up his character with these words: "Here is a true Israelite, in whom there is nothing false."

I keep thinking about this and I have to wonder: If I had the chance to meet Jesus in the flesh but part of the deal was that He would sum up my character in a single sentence, would I do it? 

Would you?

Remember, this is the One who knows you inside and out. He knows your heart and He knows all the hidden things.


Does your gut say that His pronouncement would be complimentary? 

        Like "without guile" or "full of wisdom" or "unconditionally loving" or "living in great faith"?


Or would it be critical?

        Like "judgmental" or "angry" or "full of fear"?


These questions are worth at least a few minutes of reflection, aren't they?



No comments:

Post a Comment