Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Monday, October 25, 2021

INSPIRATION

Occasionally I have seen apologists build a logical case for divine inspiration of Scriptures, but I have long been convinced by my own observation as I read and reread this Book:

Either the Bible is inspired by God Himself or it is the greatest collection of circumstantiated musings by amateur psychologists and proto human behaviorists ever assembled by accident. (Long before the study of the human mind was formalized by scientists.) 

From the particulars of the way the stay-at-home brother bristles at his father killing the fatted calf for the prodigal's return to the overall arc of creation-fall-redemption, the Bible holds up a magnifying glass to human nature as it actually is.

I am constantly amazed at how well my Bible knows me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment