Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Friday, November 25, 2022

OUT OF THE SHADOWS

First, I should say that my family had a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Good food and good company and so much to be grateful for.

But this evening my mind is with another local family whose reality collapsed yesterday. 

It was not a sudden death, a terrible accident, or a bad medical prognosis. 

Instead, it was a husband's massive moral failing. 

Yesterday that failing was brought out of the shadows and into the light, and an arrest was made.

Today video evidence was "shouted from the rooftops" of social media. 

It is tragic. Lives have been ruined. 

Out of respect for the wife and other innocent victims, I won't recount here specific details. 

I can only pray for the Lord to be present to all directly involved, comforting those who need comfort and convicting those who need to come clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment