Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Saturday, December 25, 2021

POST CHRISTMAS

And now begins my favorite part of Christmas: the end. 

It is officially OVER. 

And even though I am a bit Grinchy, I am not the sort to immediately sweep the house clean of all Christmas decorations. I kind of like the afterglow of Christmas more than the day itself. The goodwill and some of the festivities linger, but there is no longer the danger of being subjected to "Feliz Navidad" on the radio. And all of the self-imposed deadlines are past. 

It is time to cut way back on sugar consumption - actually consumption of all types - and start making New Year's resolutions. 

I am ready to move on. BUT, if there is one aspect of Christmas that I wish would continue daily throughout the new year, it would be this: the normalization of believers speaking publicly and unashamedly about Jesus, about the Scriptures, and about salvation. 

Wouldn't that be great? 

No comments:

Post a Comment