Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

PAPER SUBMITTED

I had to take a personal day from school to write a paper for my class, Sacramental Spirituality and Disciple-Making Leadership. So I am "all written out" this evening. But it is done. 

It was difficult ... before it became impossible ... to find the self-discipline to write a six page comparative book review over Thanksgiving weekend while all the kids were home from college. (And neither book was super easy!)  

Maybe once I get back into the flow of being a student again, I will remember how time-consuming papers can be. Next time I will break the process into parts and spread the parts over several days. (Maybe!) 

Surprised to come home after a long day at work to find me not yet finished, Melissa was giving me a hard time at dinner about "waiting until the last minute", but I want it to be known that I finished the paper at 8:45 pm.

And it was not due until midnight. So ... NOT the LAST minute. 

Victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment