Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Sunday, December 19, 2021

MEN'S DISCIPLESHIP

This morning after worship an older lady approached me and said, "There was a young man looking for you - he wanted to meet you." It turns out the "young man" is retirement aged! He was wanting to put a face with my name because I had texted him about joining a men's small group focused on discipleship.

I didn't know him; I had gotten his name and number from the church office as being someone interested in joining a small group. 

He introduced me to his friend who was also looking for a small group. 

This will bring our men's group to five members come January. 

And I am thinking this is just the tip of the iceberg of the number of men in our church - and the wider community - looking for opportunities for genuine spiritual growth and accountability.  

No comments:

Post a Comment