Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

NEW DIRECTION

My students don't know yet, but the announcement was made to my co-workers today, so I can officially announce it here as well:
For the second time in a decade, I am leaving a teaching job at Hauser to enter missionary work. 

I am just as confident of God's call and just as scared by the prospect as the first time around.

Melissa and I are staying put in Columbus, Indiana, but I will be joining the staff of Missions Resource International in January. In short, MRI makes microloans possible in struggling communities overseas. 

I have 11 school days left at Hauser. I am thankful for the opportunity this past year to teach there but also excited about this new opportunity. I will share more details soon. 

1 comment: