Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Friday, December 24, 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My wish for all is that you, now as an adult, might find a bit of that magic you experienced as a child during Christmas. 

The great thing is that now that we have grown up, we have the opportunity to know what C.S. Lewis described as the "deeper magic". 

Even though I am a bit of a Grinch about various aspects of our modern celebration, Christmas as a reminder of the dawning of a new reality for mankind - "God with us" - gets me every time. And THAT is what finally puts me "in the Christmas spirit".

Unfortunately for my family, it doesn't happen until Christmas Eve. 

Anyway, Merry Christmas! And may we all live in the reality of God's deeper magic today and every day of the coming year.



No comments:

Post a Comment