Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Progress Update - Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Looks like we've got dates nailed down for this summer in Haiti!  And they are a couple of weeks earlier than we had anticipated!  July 2nd to 16th!  That's just over a month away!  Our last day of school is June 2!

Sorry to go overboard on exclamation points, but it's exciting - and the reality hasn't even quite sunk in yet.  We've got a lot to do before July 2nd!


(Meanwhile, I'm several days behind on writing about my Gives, Throws, and Sells, but I'll get caught up as soon as I get the majority of my research papers graded!)

1 comment:

  1. I do not see any grouping of exclamation points in this post... clearly, we have different definitions of overboard!!! :)

    So excited for you guys! Praying for your prep.

    ReplyDelete