Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Other Bloggers in the Family...

I just found out that I'm not the only one in my family who is blogging (but I was THE FIRST).  I've mentioned my "little" brother Russ a few times here.  He's the one who has had quite the physical and spiritual transformation over the past two years or so.  Russ is learning bunches about God right now - and he's learning it the best way possible:  firsthand. 

I have to admit to being a bit jealous of his most recent post:  Russ wrote about how he and his fiancee won a raffle over the weekend...

... to the tune of $10,000!!

That's awesome.

But why can't I write about winning ten thousand dollars sometime, God?

1 comment:

  1. Being first doesn't necessarily make you the best! ;-)

    ReplyDelete