Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 169 - Last Century's Jeans and Tie-Dye Pants (Throw)

I've been exploring one of the boxes I pulled from the back of the storage shed as we prepared for last weekend's garage sale...

Bizarre stuff.

Like these jeans from pre-2000.  They were signed by several youth and adults - some from Indiana and some from Iowa.  I must have worn them last on a joint mission trip between my LeMars (Iowa) group and my Shelbyville (Indiana) youth. 

Melissa was jealous because I still fit in these jeans. 

In fact, I had a bit of extra room!


Just sayin'.







But here are the pants I was really tempted to keep:




But Melissa wouldn't let me!



(I went through a tie-dye phase that lasted a few years... but I'm over it now.)

Seriously, though, I don't want you thinking that I actually wore these thing out in public - it was more of a summer camp gag outfit.

Really.


Sadly, they are on their way to the landfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment