Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 175 - LeMars Bulldog Pom Pom (Throw)

This is one of those things I dig up and throw away late at night before my 4 year old gets a chance to see it and latch onto it.  If I'm not careful, it will become one more item on top of the junk pile of toys which is her room.  We avoided spreading Easter grass everywhere this year, so why risk finding strands of this pom pom strewn about for the next two months.  It goes into the trash can at 11:30 PM so it doesn't get sidetracked on its way to the dump.

P.S. It's late Friday night (May 13, 2011) as I post this.  I'm several days behind in writing my blog posts, but I have continued my giving and throwing.  It was a crazy week and it was all I could do to keep my head above water.  But tomorrow morning there is NOTHING on the schedule - so we get to sleep in!  Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment