Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 182 - Slinky (Give)


Another good object to take to my classroom - I'll just hand it over to the first person who picks it up and "slinks" with it.

And with that, I am caught up on my blogging for the week.  We have two crazy weeks (and two days) of school and then it's sweet, sweet summertime.  Maybe I can be a bit more creative then on my Gives and Sells. 

Maybe the house will sell and the whole process will speed up.  Time will tell.

(I so want to tell you a story about Dats (age 10) and a tearful "confession" he made to Melissa tonight, but Melissa has forbidden me to put it on the world wide web... and I can see why.  So I will leave you to wonder.  All I can say is that I hope my conscience will someday be as sensitive as his.  Well ... maybe not THAT sensitive, but definitely more sensitive than it tends to be.)

No comments:

Post a Comment