Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

TIME TO PIVOT

Over the last several years, I have grown ever fonder of the day after Christmas.

All the stress of Christmas preparation has passed, everyone is content with their new stuff, and it's a good excuse to sleep in and be lazy.

But the best part of December 26th is that I can now officially shift my attention to preparing for the new year.

If I were a cooler guy, you might think I am referring to planning a spectacular New Year's Eve party. 

But not me - I am talking about reviewing the past year and then setting goals and making plans for the year to come. January is a great time to pivot.

Over the next few days - the last of 2023 - I plan to post about the most significant things I have learned this past year (or so). 

I want to do this to solidify the lessons in my own consciousness - before a new year of learning begins - but perhaps you will find them beneficial as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment