Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

PRESENTS FOR ME

Here are a couple of my favorite Christmas gifts this year. On the left are two small bowls that Sarah made in her high school ceramics class and on the right is a vase that Hannah made in her college ceramics class.

Beautiful treasures!


This note from Samuel made my day, too. I love my conversations with all my kids as they get older and wiser - it's good to hear Samuel say he enjoys them too.

Maybe someday soon in the new year I will have reason to explain the party and harmonica references.


I don't mean to leave Caleb out - his gift is on its way. It's a bluetooth speaker that will fit nicely with the aesthetic of my home office. So that's very practical - and "practical" is right up there with "homemade" when it comes to my tastes in gifts.

All in all, it was a truly wonderful day even outside the gift-giving. Here are some random images from Christmas 2023:


The dogs enjoyed Christmas as much as we did.


Stockings are a big deal around here and they come first. 



The kids all did a great job in finding meaningful gifts for each other. And I love that some of those gifts were handmade works of art.



A few gag gifts, too.


Dinner at Grandma Trudy's house with all the cousins and their kids.




And then the chance to get a little one-on-one time with Grandma once all the other families left. 



No comments:

Post a Comment