Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Sunday, December 3, 2023

EQUIPPED

I have been staring at an empty screen - and doom scrolling on Twitter - for over an hour now.

Sometimes, when I am sleepy or feeling run down, instead of writing a post, I waste a lot of time.

And that, obviously, is not useful.

So tonight I am admitting defeat and simply posting a quote from C.S. Lewis that I have been chewing on. It seems to be in alignment with my recent concerns: 

"If Christianity should happen to be true, then it is quite impossible that those who know the truth and those who don't should be equally well equipped for leading a good life. Knowledge of the facts must make a difference to one's actions." C.S. Lewis, "Man or Rabbit?"

I don't know a thing about "Man or Rabbit?", but this quote has me curious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment