Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, November 11, 2021

SEATING CHARTS

For weeks various students throughout the day have walked into my classroom with one question on their minds: "When are we getting a new seating chart?"

I sometimes explain that I don't rearrange my seating chart very often because it is extra work and I am - like they are - quite lazy. 

That usually shuts them up temporarily. 

Recently I have noticed that certain students are disregarding the seating chart and hoping I won't notice. Or that if I DO notice, I will be too tired to say anything about it.

So today I re-exerted my authority over seating - and presented each class with a new seating chart.

It was nice not hearing students asking for a new seating chart. Instead, I got to hear those same students protesting the NEW seating chart. 

At least its some variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment