Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 130 - Old Picture of a Bunch of People I Don't Know (Throw)

This old framed photo came from my Grandfather's house ... I think.  I don't know ... maybe I got it at some garage sale.  All I know is I liked the antique look of the thing, but I've never found an appropriate place to hang it.  I guess I should check with my mom before I get rid of it to make sure it's not a picture of family...

But I will have time to check with mom because before I officially toss this photo, I am going to use it as a prop in the play I am directing at school right now.  We are doing "Twelve Angry Jurors" and we're getting close to production - just two weeks from tomorrow is opening night.

I've got a good cast, but it's always stressful to pull this sort of thing together.  And putting this much trust in a group of teenagers could cause me a stroke ultimately.  Pray for me in this!

I would write more ... and more creatively ... but my head hurts!


Who are these people?


No comments:

Post a Comment