Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 114 - Obnoxious Neon Yellow Shirt (Give)


This past week at school was "spirit week". On Thursday we were supposed to wear neon colors - and that's what reminded me of this shirt and how I've only worn it once. Over a year ago.

The teachers' association provided them to all the local teachers before we walked together in a parade. I guess they wanted to make sure nobody missed us.

I'm one of the few teachers in the building who is not actually part of the association - I sometimes enjoy swimming against the current. But I'm not going to get political here and my feelings about teachers' unions is not why I'm getting rid of this shirt.

It's hideous. My webcam does not really do justice to the exact color of the shirt. And I'm sure you can't tell that the lettering is PURPLE... but it is.

But the real kicker is the design itself. Look at it! I've created a few t-shirts in my day and I recognize 5 minutes of effort when I see it!

I'm not sure Goodwill is going to want this shirt - but I'm giving it to them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment