Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Sunday, September 29, 2024

THE LIMIT

I think I might have found my limit. Life has gotten a bit busier ever since I started teaching English as a Second Language classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. 

I enjoy teaching the classes and I LOVE my students, but the prep time and the three hour commitment (plus coming and going) twice a week is putting a strain on my energy.

I'm committed through Christmas and then I will need to take a second look at continuing.

My real problem is that beyond everything I am already struggling to juggle, I need some serious time devoted to my dissertation if I am going to get it off the ground.

And so far that just hasn't happened. 

We have two more weeks before our fall break trip to visit Hannah - I need to push extra hard this week and next so that I can legit relax for a few days guilt-free.

I intend to make it happen. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment