Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 90 - Giant Inflatable Basketball (Give)

I picked up this oversized inflatable basketball in Clay City, Indiana, if I remember correctly.  There's a Free Methodist camp in Clay City ... and very little else. 

There was a little shop "downtown" which sold ice cream and an odd collection of this and that.  We actually bought their restaurant booths when they went out of the ice cream business.  The booths fit perfectly in the youth room housed in the basement of the parsonage we lived in at the time.  The basketball and a smilarfootball were for camp games.

They've been in a box ever since.

So I took the basketball to school with me over a week ago, but put it in my trunk and kept forgetting to get it out.  Today after school, I remembered and got it out of the trunk, but nobody was around except the student I affectionalely call "Satan".  She suggested I leave it in the back of somebody's pick-up truck.  So I diid. 

I just hope it doesn't blow out of the truck bed as the driver heads down the road.  I'd hate to think I littered.

No comments:

Post a Comment