Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 102 - Comedy Writing Secrets (Sell)


I bought this book years ago - I think while I was still active with "FishForce", but I'm not sure.

I found it in a closet and first thought it would be a great give to couple of students I've had in class. They are really into filming videos and they come up with some really funny stuff. (To see a video they made for my class last fall, click here - you'll get a kick out of it.)

I figured they'd really get some good use out of the book. But then I started to flip through the pages and I quickly realized some of it was not the kind of humor I would want to be passing on to high school kids!

So I won't.

I'll either sell it or throw it. For now it's going into the box for my garage sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment