Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 85 - Frog (Give ... Back)

This evil frog is a bank.  I found it in one of the boxes my younger brother Russ brought me from our childhood home.  So now it's in my possession.  But it's not mine. 
It took a long time of glancing repeatedly at that ugly thing (I tried not to look directly into its eyes) to kickstart my memory, but now I'm reasonably sure it belonged to my oldest brother, Ryan.

So I'm mailing it to him.  I didn't get him and his wife anything for Christmas (and they sent us a bread recipe book that Melissa has used several times already) so maybe I'll put a couple of quarters in before I seal the little devil in a box...  I'm sure Ryan will be so excited when this shows up at his door.

No comments:

Post a Comment