Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 99 - Garfield Posters (Give)


These are a few of the posters I unpacked a few weeks ago (Day 74).  I took them to my classroom thinking I could give them away but then I looked at them and thought, "What modern day high school student would want a 30 year old Garfield poster?"  So they languished on my counter, just getting in the way. 

So I decided the other day to go ahead and throw them away.  But first I would hang them on my front board and see if anybody commented on them.  We went through an entire day of school - and not a word.

Then 8th period rolled around and somebody asked about the posters.  I announced that I was hoping to give them away and then asked, "Any Garfield fans in here?"  Two of my sophomore BOYS shot their hands into the air... and they were serious!  So I gave them each a poster.  The last one is still unspoken for.

No comments:

Post a Comment