Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

QUICK QUESTION - WITH NO EASY ANSWER

I am currently several weeks (or months?) into an extended funk. How does one know the difference between a funk and something more serious, like depression? 

All I know is that I don't feel like myself. And I feel like I have to exert effort to avoid sucking the joy out of anybody I am around. (And sometimes I fail.)

I am trying to figure out if this is circumstantial and temporary or if something got busted inside me.

I'm sincerely hoping it is just circumstantial. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know the answer to that question but I love you, brother. Make sure you're covering the essentials (exercise, good diet, friendship, time with the Lord). If those are covered and don't help, it's worth seeking out a professional counselor.

    ReplyDelete