Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Monday, June 14, 2021

ONE OF A KIND

Yesterday we hosted an open house to celebrate Samuel's graduation from high school - another impossible milestone. 

I must say I am proud of how much he made of his high school years and this year in particular - teaching himself computer coding, pulling off a successful senior project, acting in the school play, and helping out with our church's kids ministry every weekend. All while holding down a part-time job. 

A few weeks ago Samuel and I walked around Columbus on a Saturday afternoon to shoot some senior pictures on the cheap. Towards the end of our time, I asked him to sit on the courthouse steps because I had in mind a photo I had taken during his childhood.

Here he is as a senior:


And this is Samuel just a few days before:


As I searched for photos of Samuel to put on display at his open house, I found several cute and precious poses like the one above, but MILLIONS more like these:







When I reviewed what I had gotten for senior pictures, I was comforted in seeing that even though time keeps moving forward, some things never change:







He's a goofball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment