Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 52 - New Light Fixture (Give)

I got over to Rose Ellen's house this evening to take a light fixture.  It was still in the box.  I bought it originally from Lowe's as part of a two-pack of which I only needed one.  (I couldn't find the style I wanted in a single pack.)  It's been sitting in the shed for over a year - not sure what I was planning to do with it since we've already replaced nearly every fixture in our house.  But it was one of those things where you think, "I don't need this but I can't throw this away; it's brand new.  Put it in the garage."

It only took a couple of minutes to get the thing installed in Rose Ellen's kitchen.  I was hoping to get it there before she painted - I figured the brighter lighting would be helpful - but she was already done painting.  Still, it brightened up the place quite well and it looks a whole lot more modern than what she had.  If there's one room in a house that should have good lighting, it's the kitchen.  Am I right or am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment