Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 42 - Assorted Items (Throw)

I found a wooden Coca-Cola box in the garage full of mostly paper stuff.  I sorted through it and threw away 90% of it, including:
  • Map of Pensacola, Florida
  • Paperwork from "Share Jesus" week in Jacksonville, Florida, July 17-24, 1999.  (I was surprised to see that I was "Team Leader" - had forgotten all about it.)
  • Warranty information for my Playstation ... that was stolen 10 years ago.
  • Extra copies of our 2001 Christmas letter
  • Some postcards from Saudi Arabia
  • A print out of our bridal registry list
  • An MLS printout on the house we ended up buying in Pensacola
  • Several unused Veggie Tales birthday cards
  • A handwritten chord chart from when my good friend (and roommie) Tim Price tried to teach me how to play guitar.  It didn't take.
  • A listing of the 1994 summer staff of Lake Okoboji (Iowa) United Methodist Church Camp
  • A Winnie the Pooh calendar  (CLASSIC Pooh - none of the crappy Disney stuff!  I used some of the pictures for reference when I painted murals on the walls of our first nursery.)
  • Nametags for me and Melissa from the "Elevate" conference in Tulsa, Oklahoma

No comments:

Post a Comment