Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, August 29, 2024

BRAIN AND GOD

I don't have much to say tonight after driving a U-Haul truck several hundred miles and now anticipating less than a restful sleep at a cheap hotel in Columbia, South Carolina.

I only have two and a half hours to finish in the morning so I will be anxious to get moving in the morning.

I was re-listening to a long lecture by John Lennox on Abraham over the last few hours. (You can find the video on YouTube.) It's excellent. 

Lennox talks on Abraham for 2.5 hours and hits lots of mini-lessons along the way. 

About an hour in, he said something that I wanted to record here so that it has a better chance of sticking with me in the future:

Modern Christians tend to trust their brain and use God when we should be trusting God and using our brains.

True enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment