Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, July 18, 2024

POWER OF A DEADLINE

There's nothing like a firm deadline to motivate me.

Sandwiched between our anniversary getaway these last two days and a trip to Milwaukee for our nephew's wedding this weekend, Melissa and I are frantically attempting to finish some home improvement projects.

So it's almost midnight and I am halfway through installing a new railing on the steps down to the basement.



These steps have been rail-less ever since I ripped the old railing out as part of our updates to the house post-Haiti.

Only 4 years or so! 

And it's been a year and a half since the lack of railing contributed to Melissa breaking her toe! 

Now it needs to be finished by 2 pm tomorrow.

Will it happen?

Only God knows. 

Right now I'm off to take a power nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment