Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Monday, January 1, 2024

TOO MUCH ALONE TIME

Happy New Year!

These last few days I have been recording a few of the insights 2023 brought me. There are others and maybe I will still record those over the first few days of 2024.

Tonight it is late and I am ready to head to sleep, but I will finish the year with one last lesson: even an introvert needs people around.

For these past three days and a half, I have been alone in this house. 

Well, me and the dogs.

I have been fighting a sinus infection during that time and finishing up our Christmas letter and ... it's been kinda lonely. 

It feels like my constitution is beginning to change - I really do enjoy being around people the older I get. 

I spent the last three hours of 2023 in the sanctuary of Sardinia Baptist Church, praying and thinking. A few other people showed up to also think and pray. It was a great end to the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment