Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Sunday, July 31, 2022

NEW PROJECT

I am working on a writing project that has me pretty excited. The beauty of this effort is that it promises to be useful for each aspect of the central trifecta of my current life: work, school, and my own personal interest.

It will show up on this blog in bits and pieces, no doubt, since I am finding it possible - more and more often - to multipurpose my writing. 

In short, this new project is an extended analogy which I have found useful in comprehending some basics of Christian theology - especially as addressed in the book of Romans. 

When I am finished, I will have a short book which will fulfill an assignment for my doctoral degree. But if it is good and useful, I plan to make it available to a wider audience than that single professor. 

Offering it as an e-book to people who support Mission Resource International would kill two birds with one stone. It would give me the opportunity to get feedback on a "real book" while also offering a "resource" to those who give to support our work in Ghana. 

I would love for our MRI financial partners to get even more out of their relationship with Mission Resource than the satisfaction of empowering the poor overseas to financially support themselves and their families. 

(Even though that is pretty awesome in and of itself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment