Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Friday, July 15, 2022

22 YEARS

22 years ago today Melissa and I got married.

Tonight, I should be writing sweet and thoughtful things about my wife and how much I enjoy being married to her. But I am fighting yet another sinus infection and every thought has to fight its way through a brain clogged with molasses.

So I know I can't do Melissa - or my love for her - any justice at the moment. We will have to settle for a couple of cute recent photos of the two of us together in Nashville, Tennessee a few weekends ago for my nephew's wedding: 





I will say this: If we look happy together, it's only because we are.

We are blessed to be able to say that our marriage has only grown stronger and deeper over the years.

I do not take that for granted.




No comments:

Post a Comment