Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT

I have spent the last month fretting over a research paper for one of my classes. The prof is a tough grader and it has been a long time since I wrote a 10 to 12 page paper. In recent days, I have made massive changes to the structure of the whole thing - I go round and round on the order of the sections.

I had made a commitment to myself that I would go back and look at the professor's comments on my previous papers to get an idea of what to improve for this one.

But that made me nervous. (Even though I got an A on the last two - insecurities run deep.) 

So I procrastinated on looking at the comments.

Now the paper is due at midnight tonight, it is 8:00 am, and I finally decided it was now or never for looking at comments. 

I scrolled all the way through the pages and saw no comments ... except at the bottom of the last page.

"Well done. A!"

And all of a sudden I have renewed energy for finishing this paper off and getting it submitted...

No comments:

Post a Comment