Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Monday, February 21, 2022

THE RIGHT TOOL

I am currently attempting a 12 page research paper for my doctorate work. And it was kicking my butt. Mostly it inspired endless procrastination. (I've had two months to focus on it.)

Then I came across a writing program called Scrivener, downloaded it for $40, and spent two hours looking through its tutorials.

Scrivener's genius is in breaking long pieces of writing down into smaller parts and keeping it all organized and together.  

And now I am moving forward on the paper. 

It makes me wonder ... How often in life have I assumed I could go no further because I didn't have the ability - when all I was lacking was the tool?

The right tool makes all the difference.

Maybe when you don't see a way forward, it's only because God hasn't put the right tool into your hand yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment