Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, February 10, 2022

GHOSTWRITING

I found out this week that a friend of a friend is making an extra $5,000 a month writing for other people. While living on the mission field!

"Ghostwriting".  

And he's doing it part-time.

And you know what? If I made $5,000 a month at anything, it would be the highest paying job of my entire lifetime. By a significant margin.

(Which, I suppose most people would think is pretty sad for someone who is 53.)*

So I start asking myself, "Why can't I do that?"

A voice in the back of my brain then generates a list of reasons why I can't. 

But you know what else? I am slowly coming to the conclusion that there is only one thing stopping me from doing the same thing as that friend of a friend.

And it's not any of the items on that voice's list. 

It is the voice itself. 


*************************

* Those people might be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment