Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Friday, February 25, 2022

SLEEP WIMP

I woke up at 3:30 this morning and couldn't fall back to sleep. It kind of messed up my whole day.

I felt run down and unfocused at every step. 

And since it messed up my day, it is not surprising that it is messing up my evening.

Melissa wants to watch some Netflix but I know I will just fall asleep on the couch. 

And I need to be up tomorrow by 3:30 again so that I can be awake enough to drop Sarah at her school by 4:30. She has a show choir competition that is several hours away by bus.

And THEN I need to be awake enough to come back to the house and get some serious work done on my research paper. My goal is to have the first draft complete by tomorrow evening. 

Having my sleep out of whack puts that goal at risk.

It stinks being such a sleep wimp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment