Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

AN EXPERIMENT

I launched a little experiment today, Tuesday, February 8, 2022. 

Gonna grow some green beans. 

In sand. 

I have high expectations, but it's going to take a couple of weeks before I see anything interesting. 

It's one of those things where I have heard something that seems too good to be true. So now I need to see for myself. 

If this turns out to be something, you are going to be hearing a lot about it from me in the coming weeks and months and years. And it will spawn further experiments. 

But for now, I am going to patiently watch and pray. The beans won't even sprout for 6 to 8 days. 

Sorry to be so vague - I am leery of getting my hopes up. But this has the potential to be so much more interesting than it sounds right now. 

I will report soon ... when and if there is something to say. 



No comments:

Post a Comment