Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

STRUCTURE

Some nights I get started writing on a topic and it proves too complex to complete at 10:30 pm, when my mind is not at peak performance. And all I can think about is climbing into bed.

Tonight is one of those nights.

For that reason - and others - I am trying to shift my daily writing to mornings. 

So far, rather spotty success.

In fact, my whole morning routine has been jumbled now that my schedule has changed and I am working from home and don't have to leave for school at 7:05. 

I still have certain duties (like cooking breakfast for Sarah) and time-bound obligations (like driving Sarah to a friend's house to catch a ride to school) and activities that get my day started right (like Scripture study and physical exercise). And I am still waking up between 5 and 6:00. 

So I am currently experimenting. 

Structure will come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment