Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, April 1, 2021

HOME FROM COLLEGE

Caleb and Hannah are home from college for the long holiday weekend and all is right with the world - if only temporarily. 

It won't be long now before they'll be back for the summer months, so I picked up the pace this week on some cosmetic work in Hannah's old bedroom - patching some drywall, adding some trim and fresh paint. I had hoped to have it livable by the time her cousin dropped her at home this evening, but it didn't happen. Tomorrow morning it will be top priority to at least reach a state where it is possible for Hannah to sleep there tomorrow night. Tonight it's the couch.

When I get down about missing Haiti, I remind myself that if Melissa and I were still there with Samuel and Sarah, we would be missing out on special times together as a whole family like this Easter weekend. They are only going to become more rare as the years march on.  


No comments:

Post a Comment