Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 153 - Scotland Posters (Give)

Found these posters and decided I'd give them to my former student, David - the one I gave the cap to a week or so ago.  He's into all things Scotland and I told him I would keep an eye open for other Scottish things I could send his way.
A terrible picture, but this poster has been rolled up for over a decade so it's going to need to be ironed out.  It's such a cool castle, though, I just had to include the picture.

The castles are one of the most amazing aspects of Scotland.  I remember walking into my first Scottish castle and seeing a bed labeled as being 400 years old.  I stood there and tried to comprehend a piece of furniture nearly twice as old as my own COUNTRY...

No comments:

Post a Comment