Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 151 - Webcam (Give)

I turned 43 this week.  As it turned out, not my best birthday ever, but we had some good family time around the dinner table, and really, who could want anything more? 

I took a bit of my birthday money and got myself a better webcam because I was tired of posting dark, blurry pictures on this blog.  It was a splurge, but the rest of the money is going into the Haiti fund.  I figure that some day we might be doing a lot of skyping with friends and family back home and then it might be something that gets quite a bit of practical use.

I thought I'd take my old one and put it in the mail to my old college friend Mark, who lives in California.  I think he hates to talk on the phone as much as I do, but it's a little different when you can video chat.  We rarely talk on the phone and whenever we do, I tell Mark that he needs to get a webcam and he says he'll look into it.  If I send this old one to him, it takes away his excuse.

Can you see the difference in picture quality? 
I used to have to drag out my regular camera to get a picture this clear!


No comments:

Post a Comment