Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 154 - Cassette Tapes (Sell??) Correction: THROW!

I put question marks in the title because who even uses cassette tapes anymore?  But I don't want to just chuck them in a landfill, so I will put them in the garage sale and see what happens.

Actually, I wrote the above a couple of days ago and I have taken a second look inside this box.  Most of these belong in a landfill, buried under coffee grinds and used paper tissues and tin cans.  I couldn't even put the box down on the carpet to take a picture, because I realized that the bottom of the box is covered in mold!  Ummmm... gross. 


Some of the titles and artists:
Johnny Cash:  16 Biggest Hits
The Mask Soundtrack
Spike Jones and His City Slickers Greatest Hits
The Best of Neil Diamond
20 A Cappella Hymns:  Volumes One and Two
The Gospel Side of Ray Stevens
Victor Borge: Caught in the Act
Brownsville Worship: Live from Pensacola
Beethoven's Greatest Hits
Spike Jones is Murdering the Classics
Dumb and Dumber Soundtrack
Tom Petty Full Moon Fever
Psalms Set to Music by Ian White (Volume One) [This guy is amazing - too bad he's not well-known in this country!]
VeggieTunes
John Mellencamp:  Uh-Huh and Scarecrow
Weird Al Yankovic in 3-D
Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits
Multiple albums by Runrig - a fantastic Scottish rock band [I may have to keep these - if they're not moldy]

No comments:

Post a Comment