Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Saturday, January 8, 2022

GUIDANCE

I committed a year ago to daily writing and posting here. The purpose was to become a better writer. I think that happened - to a limited extent.

To move forward from here, I have decided I need to learn directly from more experienced guides. 

So Amazon had two professor-recommended books waiting for me when I arrived home today and I am looking forward to digging in.

My spiritual life has some similarities. What I am enjoying so much about my current studies is the opportunity to come under the guidance of authors and professors who are so much further along in their spiritual walks. 

What has become natural to them is to me today's growing edge. 

There is much to be learned from those further down the path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment