Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, September 23, 2021

BACK TO SCHOOL

It's official.

I received word today that I have been accepted into the doctorate of ministry program at Wesley Biblical Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi. 

I'm going back to school! 

I will start in October. Each six months will bring two classes with a one week intensive on campus. That will continue for the first two years and then the third year will be devoted to my dissertation. 

Other than those few facts, I have NO IDEA what I am getting myself into.

I've been planning this since early June and just finished my application last week. And to be honest, all along I have felt somewhat ambivalent about this prospect.

So I was greatly relieved at my own reaction today when I got my acceptance letter and it became real: it was pure joy and excitement. 

And a tiny bit of fear.

I guess I better get shopping for school supplies...

No comments:

Post a Comment