Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Saturday, April 13, 2024

DAD FOR A DAY

I really only accomplished one thing today - being a Dad to each of my four kids. Two in person and two from a distance. 

Samuel was passing through Columbus on his way to Georgia for the weekend - I took him out for coffee and conversation and then fed him lunch.

Caleb called for advice on getting himself, his car, and his stuff moved to El Paso next week - I helped him think through his options.

Hannah's birthday was today and I ventured into the online world of DoorDash for the first time in order to get some donuts to her and her coworkers at the architecture firm outside of Chicago where she is interning. Made everyone happy.

And Sarah was in her high school's production of Wizard of Oz - and I attended opening night with Melissa, Grandma Trudy, and Sarah's friend Ellie. (Much better than the movie.)

It was a good day.  

I only got pictures of tonight, though. Sarah is in the blue dress and right next to Dorothy:





No comments:

Post a Comment