Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, November 30, 2023

4 CONVERSATIONS

(A short post tonight - it's been a crazy few days.)

Somehow, opportunities arose this week for me to speak with four missionaries. Three current and one former. 

These four conversations had some things in common:

  • None descended into small talk.
  • Each was longer than my normal day to day conversations. (The longest was several hours.)
  • If time had allowed, all could have gone much longer.
  • Each wrestled a bit with how to recognize God's will and the leading of the Holy Spirit.
  • Any discussion of other people was done with nothing but compassion.
  • Each challenged me and stoked a desire to go deeper into my own experience of faith. 
  • And finally, each gave me hope.

Maybe I should make this a regular habit!


No comments:

Post a Comment