Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, March 2, 2023

THE NEWS

I wrote yesterday that I had some news to share ... but it isn't completely settled yet, so I will share the half that IS settled.

I am currently interviewing with a small local congregation about the possibility of taking on the role as their pastor.

It is a part-time position and I will continue working with Mission Resource regardless of the outcome of the interview process. 

Ever since we returned from Haiti, I have had a growing interest in preaching and pastoring. Now we will see if this is God's direction for me. 

I will share more details whichever way it gets settled in the next couple of weeks. For now I am just asking for prayer - for discernment and wisdom, for both myself and the congregation. 


(P.S. - I checked and - to my relief - they are not Calvinists. 😏) 

No comments:

Post a Comment