Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, September 29, 2022

ANSWERED

Today Emmanuel and I crossed Lake Volta on a ferry a bit too late in the day to continue traveling on. (The sun sets by 6:30 and then it’s too dark to navigate the potholes in the road safely.) So we are spending the night at a guesthouse in Dambai, a scenic little town.

I will try to post some photos of the town and my room at the bottom. (The owner of the guesthouse must have gotten a good deal on tile!)

I have limited internet, so I thought I better get back in the saddle, but I will need to keep it short. 

This trip has answered all my questions about Mission Resource’s work in Ghana and about the general effectiveness of microfinance as ministry. 

A week from now, God willing, I will be arriving back in Indiana. I am looking forward to seeing Melissa and the kids!

But I can also honestly say I look forward to getting to work raising the funds we are going to need to keep Mission Resource growing here in Ghana. 









No comments:

Post a Comment