Therefore Having Gone

Therefore Having Gone

Thursday, September 22, 2022

TRANSITION

Today I crossed from Elmina, back through the capital, Accra, and then down the coast to the East to an area called Tema. The traffic took it out of me today. I spent at least six hours in a car but probably traveled only 120 miles or so. And I am beat!

The drivers we shared the road with this evening would have felt right at home on Haitian roads!

A little crazy.

I am now under the care of Emmanuel, Mission Resource's main man in Ghana. In the next two weeks we are going to cover a lot of ground, God willing. 

Here is the itinerary Emmanuel sent me a few nights ago by email: 



When I started looking up the place names on Google maps, I was stunned. Gbetsile is where I am tonight and it will be our home base, but we will be driving far north, too. At some point I will try to create a map of our path and post it here. 

We jump in early tomorrow, so I want to get to sleep. I am not sure how many of our overnight stops will have internet access. If I break my streak of posting daily, you will know why. 



No comments:

Post a Comment